Stephanie graduated from the University of Wollongong in 2016 with a Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resources) and Bachelor of Laws and was admitted as a Legal Practitioner to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2017.
Stephanie commenced her legal career with Mitry Lawyers where she gained a solid knowledge in various areas of the law such as litigation, criminal and family law.
Stephanie now practises exclusively in family law. Stephanie takes pride in her attention to detail and her ability to provide a quality and efficient legal service, consistent with Sydney Family Law Specialists’ commitment to clients. She always ensures that the client’s rights are protected and that the best outcome will be achieved.
- August 2017- present at Sydney Family Law Specialists (Solicitor)
- April 2016- May 2017 Mitry Lawyers (Law Clerk)
- November 2014 – May 2015 Mitry Lawyers (Law Clerk)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
- University of Wollongong Alumni
- 2017 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2017 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2017 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practise, College of Law, New South Wales
- 2017 Certificate of Legal Business Skills, College of Law, New South Wales
- 2016 Bachelor of Law/ Bachelor of Commerce, University of Wollongong, New South Wales